Jan at RevGalBlogPals offers up the following Friday Five:
In EFM this week, our question was, "If you were a color, what would you be?" So that's where this Friday Five comes from, at least its jumping off place.
1. If you were a color, what would you be?
Deep, amethyst PURPLE
2. If you were a flower (or plant), what would you be?
A mesquite tree. they can grow with little water or nutrients, they're really bent and twisted by their environment, but they are also doggedly strong, long lasting and tenacious. And they make good BBQ!
3. If you were an animal, what kind would you be?
a cat. but what kind? a Florida cougar, smaller cousin to the mountain lions of the west, critically endangered, yet living free in the wilds of Florida (and yes, there are wilds in Florida!)
4. If you were a shoe, what type would you be?
shoes? well, either practical (naot) or better yet, NONE!
5. If you were a typeface, which font would you be?
Well seminary leads me to answer Hebraic, but I think I’ll go with Dauphin. Just enough individuality, but you can still read it! (successfully copying in with the fonts is beyond my blogger know-how)