Jan over at RevGalBlogPals says: I'm late, I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!
As I opened up my computer this morning, I directly went to my blog and RevGals to see what the newest Friday Five would be! Nothing was here, which seemed odd. Then I went to look at the calendar and counted the Fridays, and it is the THIRD Friday! How did that happen so quickly? It's my turn, so here's a quickie:
1. Do you tend to be a late person or one who is timely, arriving on time or earlier?
I tend to be a bit early, prevents the late thing.
2. Have you forgotten anything of importance lately?
yes. I'm still getting into the rhythm of a new position and getting settled into the house. Some things are dropping through cracks. Working on getting that solved. not there yet. Luckily I was forgiven by the Ladies whose meeting I missed.
3. Is procrastination your inclination? Why or why not?
For things I don't like to do, yes. sometimes on other things -- the sermon is not yet done, and here I am, playing the Friday five!
4. Do you like schedules or spontaneity? Which works best for you?
mostly spontaneity, but with a structure -- so schedules, but not rigidly so.
5. How do you stay on track with the various things you need to, people you must meet, etc., etc.?
See #2 above. :)
BONUS: Whatever comes to mind about forgetfulness or lateness.
I forgot what I was going to write and now I've gotta run before I'm late.... :)